As the spread of coronavirus, known as COVID-19, continues to be a growing concern across the country, especially in California, we're taking extra precautions to protect you, and the communities we serve.
First, remember that our Lord is in control (Proverbs 16:9, Romans 8:28)
Secondly, we will be open for the Lord’s day services as usual, and as the Lord permits until He comes.
As friends, attendees, and members of the Pioneer Baptist Church - Norwalk family, we would like to give some guidelines that would help promote a worshipful day during the services and also provide information for each and everyone’s health and safety in and outside our place of worship:
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick. A good distance is 3-6 feet away.
• Wash your hands with soap and water regularly, especially if you shook hands.
• Use alcohol-based hand sanitizers if there is no chance of washing your hands
• Try not to touch your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow. If you use a tissue, wash your hands afterward.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
• Be extra mindful about the elderly as they have a worse reaction to the virus.
• Observe good hygiene.
• If you are not sure, stay home, pray for the early resolution of the pandemic, the safety of our medical personnel, and the success of our governmental agencies in combating the virus.